Monday 18 October 2010

Monday 18th October 2010: Planning Photographs & Storys

Today I am going to be focusing on the photographs. For my two pages of my Local Newspapers, It is important for me to feature photographs of the story I will be putting into the paper. By doing this, I need to plan out who I will take pictures of, Where the pictures will be taken, and what they will be of, as well as what the story will be about. After Researching into the different types of newspapers (Local & National), I have seen the difference in photographs featured in each of these types of Newspapers.

Story

First of all, there are going to be three stories that will be featured in my work: Two featured on the front page, The one main story article inside, on my second page, which will be continued from the main story on the front page.

Front Page Story
The front pages main story is going to be local Teens success in getting into a top London School, I have decided this because I think it creates more of a local feel to my newspaper, and helps to stick with the Genre of Local Newspaper. I also think it is a Positive story and helps to attract the teenage Specific Audience I have chosen. The second story is going to be below the Masthead, which will be about, local team sport which will be 'continued at the back'. This means I will need to photograph a close up of a team playing a sport, which will be Football or Rugby. I will be looking at Layouts, so some of this may change.

Main Story Inside
The main story I will be featuring on the second page will be a continuation of the Main Headline on the Front Page. This will mean I will need to photograph a teenager, possibly outside a school, etc. I will look at this idea further on.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress so far Luka. A few typo's and spelling errors that need sorting, but the content and presentation are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete