Friday 2 July 2010

Friday 2nd July 2010: Research using Questionnaire

Questionnaire

Here I have prepared a questionnaire, researching into the type of news people see in their local newspapers. I have tried to base the questionnaire on the news I want to feature in my local newspaper. I will turn my answers into graphs to represent my findings. My Target Audience for the questionnaire is 14-25 year olds. This is because I think my main story will involve a high school student. To distribute my questionnaire, I plan on using Facebook. I think this is a good way to reach the target audience and easier for them to fill it out. It will make it a quicker and easier process for me also, to have all the information stored, therefore I won't have to transfer any over from paper to the computer. I will ask 10 people. My results and graphs will be shown on the next post.
____________________________________________________________________
Local Newspaper Questionnaire

1) How often do you buy your local town newspaper?
-everyday
-1-3 days of the week
-3-7 days of the week

2) What kind of news do you think your local paper features most?
-business news
-crime in the area
-local sport
-local success
-other______________

3) Do you think your newspaper offers news for a wide range of ages?
-Yes
-No

4) Do you think the local newspaper sees your local area in the right light? (For example; Are some areas represented in a bad way, crime, etc)
-Yes
-No


5) Does your newspaper recieve news on local schools?
-yes
-no

6) Lastly, are you happy with the service your local newspaper provides?
-yes
-no

Thank you for completing this questionnaire
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment